Sunday, November 2, 2008

Isabella's Blessing Day

She got to wear my same blessing dress. I actually cried when I had 
to put it away tonight. I have been waiting so long to be able to use it 
and she looked so beautiful that it hurt me to put it away. 
Tyson did such a great job. Very proud daddy
The whole Benson Family
Very proud mommy
Such a sweet Face
Thank you to everyone that came out for her special day. We really enjoyed seeing everyone and appreciated all the help they did with making this day special.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh she looks so pretty in her blessing dress

Heather Lee said...

she is such a sweet little baby, look at that cute pout. I am so glad we were able to be there today, her blessing day was beautiful. See you this week =)

Lacey said...

Oh she looks so beautiful! We are sorry we couldn't make it down for the blessing! That's a really cute picture of you 4! And that kitty costume is just too cute! and silly Thomas!

Heather Lee said...

I know I've already commented, but she looks like a porcelain doll in these photos! So precious.

Hafer Family said...

i am so sad we missed that. she looks so precious. that is amazing how great the blessing gown looks still. I'm sure Ty did a great job.