Monday, September 15, 2008

Adjusting to life with two





We have had a great two weeks so far. I have been really sleepy but over all good. Gavin is starting to get better about it all now, he doesn't run and hide every time when Bella cries. We had our first major trip out on friday, a dinner for the Utah symphony. We had a great time getting all dressed up, it was Bella's first formal event. I would have to say my favorite time is in the morning when Gavin wakes up an comes into bed with Bella and me. We all snuggle and watch a morning show. I just love my two little ones.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

oh she is too sweet! love the sweet white dress! you had me feaking that you had blessed her when i saw the pict of tyson and her. i was confused for a second there. hope all is well. talk to you soon.

Stacy said...

oh she looks so cute. I love her little shoes. My favorites are mornings too!

Lyssa Beth said...

COngrats! That's so exciting and she's such a doll. I love that crown headband too! I hope things continue to go well!